Continuous Delivery (CD)
Do you need to deliver software faster and better than ever before? With Continuous Delivery you can change a manual, error prone and time-consuming software release process into an automated, fast and reliable mechanism.
Programme and Course Overview
Continuous Delivery will enable you to release applications at very high pace.
- Reducing operational costs;
- Improving overall quality;
- Shortening the time to market;
- Strengthening the bond with your customer;
- And build a competitive advantage.
Continuous delivery takes the risk out of your IT investments. If you are interested in learning how, we provide this training.
You will learn:
- Key benefits of Continuous Delivery: time to market, quality and cost.
- Common wastes in the software delivery processes.
- Next steps - how to start in your organisation.
Target Group & Prerequisites:
The target audience for this course are IT managers, architects and operations managers that are interested in improving the time to market of IT changes while reducing cost and improving quality.
The Agile History
Introduction to Scrum
- Waterfall vs. Agile
- Agile manifesto
- The principle of Scrum
- User stories : definition, description, epics, themes, the iceberg effect
- Product backlog, prioritization techniques
- Sprint, Sprint backlog
Planning & estimation
- The Scrum Rules of estimation
- The Chart of effectiveness
- Planning poker exercise
- How to plan properly
- Capacity handling
Roles & responsibilities
- Scrum team
- Scrum master
- Product owner
- Definition of done
- Review meeting
- Retrospective meeting
- Planning meeting
- Scrum stand-up meeting
- Scrum of Scrums meeting
- Sprint celebration meeting
Upcoming Course Dates
City : Gurgaon
Date : 12/03/2015
Non Certification Regular Fees :
Non Certification early bird Fees :
Certification Regular Fees :
Certification early bird Fees :
* Exclusive of Service Tax 12.36%
The trainer is a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Certified Scrum Coach (CSC).