What is Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Training?
Certified Scrum Developers have demonstrated through a combination of formal training and a technical skills assessment that they have a working understanding of Scrum principles and have learned specialized Agile engineering skills. This 3/5 day course provides hands-on instruction in the agile engineering practices. Engineering practices include agile architecture and design, test first approach, paired programming and behavior driven development.
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Certificate
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- 24 PDUs towards any PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® credential
Completing this Certified Scrum Developer Training Course will enable you to:
- Write stories and build features in sprints Estimate development tasks more accurately
- Master test-first development to drive design Efficiently
- use TDD’s red-green-refactor cycle
- Work effectively to refactor legacy code
- Diagnose and fix pathologies of poor code
- Exercise techniques to test untestable code
- Collaborate successfully with pair programming
- Employ acceptance tests to specify and document stories
- Avoid upfront overdesign and practice just-in-time development
- Distinguish between twelve design patterns by what they encapsulate
- Define a strategy for continuously integrating software as it is built
- Write software that supports an iterative process without excessive rework
- Support collaborative code ownership and embrace a common aesthetic
- Refactor to patterns and emerge designs in iterative development
- Share a common vocabulary for evaluating and communicating designs Implement techniques for recognizing and managing technical debt
- Quantify software qualities that make code easier to maintain and extend
- Recognize how test driven development informs design decisions
Certified Scrum Developer Certificate is provided by Scrum Alliance on successful completion of training programme and clearing test conducted by trainer.
This training is for all team members of the scrum team. This workshop will benefit
- Designers and developers;
- User Experience Engineers
- Development and Product managers
- Software engineers/Programmers;
- Testers and QA engineers; and
- Business and Technical analysts,
- Technical Writers
- Systems/IT Engineers
- Basically everyone who is part of the Scrum Team.