CSM (Certified ScrumMaster) Certification Workshop
- 2 day Classroom Workshop
- Training delivered by Expert & Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- 16 PDU’s offered
- Certified Scrum Master Exam fee included
- Videos’s, Activities, Exercises, Case study, Projects
- This 2-day Scrum Master Certification (CSM)®will prepare participants for mastering the most difficult role in Scrum, while providing tested and practical techniques for data-based iterative product management within Scrum.
- Exercises, demonstrations, and examples are interwoven throughout the course to illustrate the principles being taught. Case studies would be reviewed, and participants will have the chance to raise and discuss their own situations, providing one of the most targeted training experiences available.
During the Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM) we cover all aspects of Scrum, both in theory and in practice. You will learn the Scrum values and principles and know how they contribute to the success of your project. The participants learn the techniques to lead development teams towards Agile operations by managing product backlogs, planning releases and sprints, tracking and reporting progress, and conducting retrospectives.
Apart from the basics of Agile philosophy and Scrum, you can expect the following advanced learning topics:
- The statistics Scrum provides (Product Backlog, Burndown charts)
- Implementing Scrum without drastic changes in your organization
- The size of a Scrum project team to multiple teams in a geographically (offshore) environment.
- Initiate, plan and lead a Scrum project
- Establish planning a release with Agile user stories and story points.
- Manage and motivate teams in Scrum planning Sprints , magazines and retrospectives.
- Identify and involve the various stakeholders to collaborate in the Scrum project
- Create an enabling environment for creativity and performance of Scrum team
Please Note :
Participants who complete the two-day classroom workshop will be required, within 60 days of the course date, to take an online, 35 questions (Min passing 24), multiple choice exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive official designation as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) by the Scrum Alliance, along with a one-year membership of the Scrum Alliance.
The Agile History
Introduction to Scrum
- Waterfall vs. Agile
- Agile manifesto
- The principle of Scrum
- User stories : definition, description, epics, themes, the iceberg effect
- Product backlog, prioritization techniques
- Sprint, Sprint backlog
Planning & estimation
- The Scrum Rules of estimation
- The Chart of effectiveness
- Planning poker exercise
- How to plan properly
- Capacity handling
Roles & responsibilities
- Scrum team
- Scrum master
- Product owner
- Definition of done
- Review meeting
- Retrospective meeting
- Planning meeting
- Scrum stand-up meeting
- Scrum of Scrums meeting
- Sprint celebration meeting
Upcoming Course Dates
City : Gurgaon
Date : Apr 11-12
Non Certification Regular Fees :NA
Non Certification early bird Fees : NA
Certification Regular Fees :26,000 INR
Certification early bird Fees :24,000 INR
* Exclusive of Service Tax 12.36%
The trainer is a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Certified Scrum Coach (CSC).