A crisp yet comprehensive workshop designed to give the managers a detailed understanding of the external and internal factors that will define success for them in their journey as a people manager (for people aspiring to be managers' manager). One day is all it takes to get equipped with the right tools in preparation of the journey to the upper echelons of the corporate world.
Session 1: Understanding the importance of goal setting
Session 2: Understanding different personalities
- Inculcating goal setting as a habit
- Setting personal and professional goals
- OKR framework
- Profiling framework
- Appreciating the similarities
- Respecting the differences
- Being a better spouse, parent, boss and subordinate
- Understanding the different perspectives with participants across industries.
- Learn the process of goal setting, not limited to just professional goals.
- Know more about the different personality traits.
- Increased productivity through better relationships
A certificate of completion will be provided to all participants
Very useful for mid level managers and for people aspiring to be Manager of Managers (across any industry)
No Calendar Found
|Type of Training