Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of IT resources over the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing. Instead of buying, owning, and maintaining physical data centers and servers, you can access technology services, such as computing power, storage, and databases, on an as-needed basis from a cloud provider like Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS cloud lets you iterate, experiment, and innovate quickly through its huge global cloud infrastructure. ... Thus, auto-scaling and elastic load balancing can scale up Amazon cloud-based resources automatically in case of the unforeseen increase in demand and also scale them down if the demand is reduced. This workshop will teach you how to correctly approach the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam, how to decipher the exam blueprint, and provide you with tools, techniques, and strategies to tackle the exam.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role and have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS. Response Types
There are two types of questions on the examination:
- Multiple-choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
- Multiple-response: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more options.
- Select one or more responses that best complete the statement or answer the question. Distractors, or incorrect answers, are response options that an examinee with incomplete knowledge or skill would likely choose. However, they are generally plausible responses that fit in the content area defined by the test objective.
- Unanswered questions are scored as incorrect; there is no penalty for guessing.
- We are providing training only on AWS, Exam needs to be booked by delegates directly.
Recommended AWS Knowledge
- One year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable
distributed systems on AWS
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- n understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services