Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) is the business analysis certification provided by IIBA. CBAP is the world’s most recognized certification and the mission of IIBA®( the certification body of CBAP) is to develop and maintain standards for the practice of business analysis and for the certification of its practitioners.
Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™(CCBA®) designation is a professional certification for business analysis practitioners who want to be recognized for their expertise and skills by earning formal recognition.
- Faculty with more than decade long experience in business analysis, software project management, product development experience
- IIBA Endorsed program
- Complimentary e-learning on Business Analysis skills and concepts to all participants
- Best in class courseware
- Cost Effective
Business analysis is a critical process that drives the project life cycle. The business analyst, acting as an intermediary between the business and technical communities, analyzes competing business needs and develops plans to implement the projects that support stakeholder objectives. In this course, you gain foundational knowledge of the role and function of the business analyst. You also learn to apply a clearly defined business analysis framework.
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analyst responsibilities and skills
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Exercise on problem solving Communication Skill
- Negotiation Skills
- Business Analysis Process
- Exercise on negotiation skills
- Managing Business Change
- Discussion on BA tools
- Business analysis process
- Stakeholder Management
- Remaining parts of Business Analysis Process
- Exercise on BA planning
- Enterprise Analysis
- Process Mapping Tools
- Process Mapping Exercise
- Remaining parts of Enterprise Analysis
- Elicitation Techniques
- Requirements analysis
- Solution Assessment
- Requirements management
- IT System Modeling
- Use case Modeling
- Testing Principles
- Test automation Tools
The below can attend the CBAP training:
- Business Analysts
- Software Analysts
- Functional Analysts
- Market Analyst
- Project Managers
- Software Architects
- Senior Programmers
- Transition Analysts
- Transition Managers
- Transition Leads
Anyone planning to attend the the CBAP training must have:
- Atleast 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work Experience in the last ten years.
- A minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas within the above experience,for a total of minimum 3,600 hours of the needed 7,500 hours.
- Atleast 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.