Certified ScrumMaster Certification, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Project Management Professional,  Agile Certified Practitioner, SAFe Agilist (SA)
  • Query
  • Home
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Sitemap
  • Forum
  • Careers
about banner

Scrum Master Certification in Mumbai

The Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification validates your knowledge and experience and gives you an advantage over traditional/waterfall professionals.


Mumbai

Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. The city houses important financial institutions such as the Reserve Bank of India, the Bombay Stock Exchange, the National Stock Exchange of India, the SEBI and the corporate headquarters of numerous Indian companies and multinational corporations. Mumbai's business opportunities, as well as its potential to offer a higher standard of living, attract migrants from all over India, making the city a melting pot of many communities and cultures.

Our 2-day CSM Training and classroom workshop in Mumbai provides tested and practical techniques for data-based iterative product management within Scrum using videos, activities and exercises, that are conducted by expert trainers.

CSM Training Workshops in Mumbai

Type of Training Course Name Trainer Country City Duration (Days) Dates Register
Classroom Training CSM (Certified ScrumMaster) Amit Kulkarni India Mumbai 2 Days May , 11-12 Register Now
Classroom Training CSM (Certified ScrumMaster) Amit Kulkarni India Mumbai 2 Days June , 15-16 Register Now
Classroom Training CSM (Certified ScrumMaster) Kok Ewe Siew India Mumbai 2 Days June , 29-30 Register Now


Soft skills needed by scrum master certification

It is so easy to find the required hard skill from a candidate while you are hiring, but finding a scrum master with required soft skills is harder and needs face to face test. The logic behind experts is that only 15 % is contributed towards success by hard skills and the remaining 85% relies on soft skills of the person. Thus a scrum master must acquire certain soft skills to be more successful. These can be learnt through some certified courses. Scrum Master Certification in Mumbai is one place where extensive learning is given top priority. Some soft skills that a scrum master needs are given below.


Teaching and coaching skills

Scrum master should lead the scrum team to help them follow the agile systems. .This needs lots of understanding especially for a fresher. A good scrum master must not only know the agile system, but must also able to tech it properly. So a scrum master should be well versed in teaching and coaching the agile system to others. A scrum master plays the role of coach in a team. The coach knows both weakness and strength of each individual and allocates work accordingly. So a scrum master should possess coaching and analyzing ability.


Conflict management

The reason for conflict in a team is difference in ideas and implementation. A scrum team consists of various people with unique mind and different experience. This may result in conflict between them, if the team members cannot resolve these issues themselves, it is up to scrum master to solve it. In most of these issues team members needs to be compromised to solve it. For this to be done the scrum master should possess good negotiator and conflict resolution skills. Although there are preplanned strategies for them to use, the scrum master should possess strong interpersonal skills to navigate through the strategies


Contact Us

Call  +91 99084 96350 or                                +91 96119 22110

Or write to info@delightlearning.com 

Quick Enquiry

Upcoming Course Dates

City : Bengaluru

Date : April , 25-26

Certification Regular Fees :24000.00

Certification early bird Fees : NA

* Exclusive of Service Tax 18.00 %


City : Kolkata

Date : April , 27-28

Certification Regular Fees :24997.00

Certification early bird Fees : NA

* Exclusive of Service Tax 18.00 %


City : Hyderabad

Date : April , 27-28

Certification Regular Fees :24997.00

Certification early bird Fees : NA

* Exclusive of Service Tax 18.00 %


Trainer

Alexandre Magno

Alexandre Magno

Alexandre Magno helps creative workers, teams and organisations to learn better by facilitating unique learning expe

Read More...

Trainer

Amit Kulkarni

Amit Kulkarni

Amit has more than 20 years of experience in managing large programs and portfolios involving a variety of methodologies

Read More...

Trainer

Anderson Diniz Hummel

Anderson Diniz Hummel

Anderson has extensive work experience of more than 15 years of which 10 years were spent in the Java ecosystem and m

Read More...

Share this Training

Library

  • Kindly fill the form to get Corporate Brochure
    Enter Captcha Code :
    Corporate Brochure
  • Course Brochures
  • Kindly fill the form to get Course Brochure
    Enter Captcha Code :
  • Calendar
  • Kindly fill the form
    Enter Captcha Code :