The EXIN DevOps Master certification® is
meant for anyone working within a DevOps team or in an organization that
considers the transition to a DevOps way of working.
Topics Covered in the 2 Day comprehensive workshop on DevOps
1. DevOps adoption
2. Planning, requirements, and design
- What is DevOps?
- Organizational Culture
- Principles & Concepts
3. Development and deployment
- Application or Service Lifecycle Management
- Project Charter (Defining Scope) & Visual Control
- Infrastructure and Architecture Design
- Service Level Requirements and Agreements
- Implementing a Testing Strategy: User Story, Test Story and Operation Story
4. Operation and Scaling
- Continuous Delivery & Continuous Integration
- Deployment Pipeline 3.3 Continuous Deployment
- Ji-Kotei-Kanketsu, Rhythm, Work-in-Progress and One-piece-flow
- Automation , Tools and Testing
- Managing Data; Infrastructure and Environments; and Components and Dependencies
- Configuration Management and Version Control
- Cloud and Immutable Infrastructure
- Business Continuity
You will learn the entire toolchain including a Maven, Apache, Jenkins, SVN and Continuously Deployed website using Jenkin scripts. The objective would be to do a small case study and understand the end-to-end context rather than just theory.
Learn the details of DevOps, Agile and how DevOps and Agile go hand in hand.
Standard syllabus which will introduce you to the basics of DevOps.
Advanced concepts such as the entire Deployment Pipeline from Development to the Deployment.
Understand the context of ITIL, LEAN and AGILE with DevOps.
Delegates have option to appear for Certification Examination at extra cost.
Eligibility for DevOps Master® Examination
- 1. Accredited training DevOps Master®, including successful completion of the Practical Assignments
- 2. Successful completion of the DevOps Master® exam
The target group includes:
- Application Developers
- Service Developers
- Product Owners
- Agile Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Test Engineers
- Test Managers
- IT Service Managers
- Process Managers
- Lean IT Practitioners