PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments)is a practical, process-based methodology which lays out step-by-step guidance for project management. It defines clear processes, steps and templates. With an overview on portfolio, program, project, and service management. The PRINCE2 project management framework is truly generic and can be wrapped around any delivery approach. It has been built from widely accepted best practices and can be applied to any project regardless of
organization, type or culture.
- 28 hours classroom training covered over 3 full days.
- This e-Learning access also contains Pre-Course training material access.
- The pre-course is simplistic content to get you acquainted. It is MANDATORY to go through the pre-course training content before you come to the class.
- You will receive a comprehensive Courseware covering the entire syllabus of PRINCE2 foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner exams.
- PRINCE2 Practice questions are included in the courseware.
- You will be given PRINCE2 Foundation practice exam along with answer key and discussion.
- You will also get PRINCE2 Practitioner exam case study along with answer key and discussion.
- Completion of the certification will give 36 PDUs to delegates who are Project Management Professional (PMP) credential holder.
APMG International for Providing PRINCE2 training and conducting examinations.
Project Board members, Team Managers /Leads, Delivery Managers, Business Analysts), Project and Program Office personnel and operational line managers/staff.
PRINCE2® is a methodology for managing projects, gives you a set of processes to work through and explains what information you should be gathering along the way with a focus on who should be involved and what they will be responsible for.
Yes, you cannot attend the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam until you have successfully passed the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification will teach you how to apply and tune PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario. You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the relationships between the PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2 processes .