PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a practical, process-based methodology which lays out step-by-step guidance for project management. It defines clear processes, steps and templates. with a overview on portfolio, program, project, and service management. The PRINCE2® project management framework is truly generic and can be wrapped around any delivery approach. It has been built from widely accepted best practices and can be applied to any project regardless of organisation, type or culture.
28 hours classroom training covered over 3 full days.
2 hours of Virtual classroom in the week between Foundation and Practitioner course
90 day access to a comprehensive e-Learning access immediately on enrollment. It is optional to go thru the entire content before the training. However it is advised that you complete the e-Learning content before you come for the class. This will take you approximately 3-5 days to go thru the e-Learning content.
- This e-Learning access also contains Pre-Course training material access.
- The pre-course is simplistic content to get you acquainted. It is MANDATORY to go through the pre-course training content before you come to the class.
- You will receive a Courseware covering the entire syllabus of PRINCE2® foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner exams. This Courseware is comprehensive and not just a powerpoint printout.You can retain our study material for later use as an option to the manual.
- PRINCE2® Practice questions are included in the courseware.
- You will be given PRINCE2® Foundation practice exam along with answer key and discussion.
- You will also get PRINCE2® Practitioner exam case study along with answer key and discussion.
- Completion of the certification will give 36 PDUs to delegates who are Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holder.
APMG International for Providing PRINCE2® training and conducting examinations.
- Project Board members
- Team Managers /Leads
- Delivery Managers
- Business Analysts
- Project and Program Office personnel and operational line managers(staff)
Yes ,PRINCE2 is designed for types of project, across Industry & Domain - be they construction, engineering, IT, business, financial etc.
The PRINCE2 project management methodology is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide.
The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification will teach you the PRINCE2 principles, terminology and when qualified you will be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology.
Participants should have some understanding of Project Management but there is no formal prerequisite for the Foundation qualification.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification will teach you how to apply and tune PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario. You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the relationships between the PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2 processes.
PRINCE2® is a methodology for managing projects, gives you a set of processes to work through and explains what information you should be gathering along the way with a focus on who should be involved and what they will be responsible for.
No Calendar Found
|Type of Training