PMPO is a two-day course, which will focus on how the roles
of Product Manager, Product Owner, Solution Manager, and Epic Owner in driving
the delivery of value in the SAFe enterprise. Get an overview of the Scaled
Agile Framework (SAFe), the Lean-Agile mindset, and an understanding of how the
Product Manager and Product Owner roles operate in the enterprise to drive the
delivery of value.
The following are the Topics covered:
- SAFe 4.0 PM/PO Introduction
- Embracing the Lean-Agile mindset
- Exploring Product Manger and Product Owner roles
- Contributing to Portfolio content
- Defining and managing solution value
- Being an effective SAFe Product Manager
- Being an effective SAFe Product Owner
- Engaging stakeholders
- Building your Communities of Practice
After the training you will be able to Identify the major components of the Scaled Agile Framework and Connect the Scaled Agile Framework to core Lean-Agile principles and values.
You will also be able to identify key roles and responsibilities within a SAFe implementation and contribute to Portfolio content using epics and the Portfolio Kanban thereby operate as a SAFe Product Owner.
One or more of the following prerequisites are recommended for Participants attending this course and take the PMPO certification exam:
- Leading SAFe 4.0
- Leading SAFe Live Lessons 4.0
- SAFe experience
- SAFe Certification
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner (PMPO).