SAFe 4.0 Advanced Scrum Master Course with SASM
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their
leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in
a SAFe® implementation.
The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in
support of the program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the
Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps
practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and
supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical
stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
The course offers actionable tools for building
high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum
anti-patterns in the enterprise.
After this course, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe® principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in the multi-team environment.
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at the team and program levels.
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns.
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture.
- Apply Kanban and flow to optimize the team’s work.
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value.
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles.
Attendees of the SAFe SASM course are strongly suggested to have one of the following certificates:
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Alternatively, SAFe Practitioners (SPs) who have attended the SAFe Scrum Master Orientation.
Exam link will be enabled within 0-5 days
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team leaders
- Project managers,
- Others who have assumed the role of an Agile team facilitator in a SAFe® or enterprise Agile context, Engineering and development managers who will be responsible for Agile execution and for coaching teams and teams of teams.
Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance Personnel
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence, Agile Working Group