CST, CSC, CSP, ACP, SPC, PMP
Sekhar on a journey to transform the world of work, so that everyone enjoy coming to work everyday. He is an Enterprise Transformation Coach primarily focused on building great teams that build great organizations, inculcating agile ways of working, lean thinking, promoting innovation and help leadership transitioning through change that enables business agility.
His Contributions to the Agile Community are:
- Speaker - Global Scrum Gathering, Munich 2016
- Speaker - Global Scrum Gathering, Shanghai 2015
- Editorial Board Member of http://www.transition2agile.com/
- Reviewer and Contributor of the book titled- “The Agile Mind-set”, authored by Gil Broza
- Reviewer and Contributor of the book titled- “The Human Side of Agile”, authored by Gil Broza.
- Key note Speaker - Agile Carnival, Chandigarh April 2015.
- Submission Reviewer- Global Scrum Gathering Prague 2015
- Speaker- Agile Carnival, Nodia 2014, Hyderabad in July 2014, "Maturing the Agile Way
- Speaker, Reviewer- Regional Scrum Gathering 2014, Hyderabad in July 2014.
- Volunteer/Member of the organizing committee for Regional Scrum gathering 2014.
His Certifications include
- Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
- Certified Career Coach
- Certified Scrum Trainer
- Certified Coach- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centric coaching
- Change Management Practitioner from APMG
- SAFe Program Consultant4 (SPC4)
- Certified Lean Kanban Foundations from LKU
- PMP Certified from Project Management Institute(PMI)
- PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Do Organizations Fully Leverage Agile Coaches? Scrum Alliance June 2014
- Beware! Regional Culture Chaos May Derail Organizational Agility Scrum Alliance March 2015
Upcoming Courses By Sekhar Burra
There are no Courses available yet.
Latest blogs by Sekhar Burra
Sekhar Burra latest Tweets